Wednesday 16 November 2016

Speed Dating

Have you ever been on the Speed Dating?While you are thinking, I want to tell you about my own experience.
So, once my friend offered me to visit a Speed Dating. I as a good friend could not refuse. To be honest she kneeled me to go with her. I didn’t like events like that one. I had never been on the parties or nights-in up until then. As for me the best rest is a watching favourite movies or TV shows with the family or sitting in a cafe with a friend and drinking coffee and have a heart-to-heart conversation with her. But thanks to my friend I gained an experience.
Well, it was a good sunny day without any cloud in the sky. My friend and I agreed to meet at half past six near the café. I was preparing to the events and then I noticed my favourite dress was dirty. I had a lot of time, so I decided to wash it. After this I was ready to go to the Speed Dating. As I said there was any cloud in the sky, but when I was approaching to the café, the rain started. That’s why I realized it would be the worst day in my life.
The café was bright with blue striped walls and oak floor. The manager was a nice man with a beautiful smile. The  atmosphere was peaceful.
Then the dating started. A man in an expensive suit sat me down. That would be, if he was not a gay. He told me about his ex-boyfriend. It was so strange to hear.
Another boy had unusual smell. At first it seemed to me it was a perfume. But then I understood  he was drunk as a pig. To be honest I prayed the time would come to the end.
And the last boy was a bandit. You can ask me how could I realize it? I saw a gun in the pocket and he behaved sharp. It was my tipping point and I went away. But my friend stayed and she found his future husband on the Speed Dating.

So, as for me, it was a bad experience but I can say with confidence you can find your love on the Speed Dating as my friend did. You need only some patient.

5 comments:

  1. Wow great job, that`s a very interesting story. I`m happy, that your friend found her love on speed dating.
    By the way, in the sentence `the best rest is a watching favourite movies or TV shows` I think you shouldn`t use the article.
    And in the sentence `You need only some patient` you need to use `patience` instead of `patient`.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Tanya! Your story is so calming. Thumb up:)
    I completely agree with Dasha, who noticed a few mistakes.
    Keep on doing the great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Tanya!) Oh, your story is very... scary. I have the impression, that you are prejudiced about such kind of dating, but however it happens, every experience (bad or good) give something new to your life)) I agreed with Dasha too, but you have done a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanya, your story really impressed me! I haven`t ever been at such events, so I cannot make boast of such a great experience like you`ve got! My point of view is that any experience is good experience. Also I should say that I like your manner of writting.
    As for mistakes, I agree with the corrections mentioned above, but also want to add:"I as a good friend could not refuse." - Maybe it should be said like : Being a good friend I could not refuse.
    As for the rest, everything is right, good job!

    ReplyDelete