Saturday 19 November 2016

Choose a topic below and then choose two items to compare. (You can think of your own items to compare or choose one of the examples, but make sure you choose items that are different from each other, not similar.)

You will write a short paragraph comparing the two items you pick. Use at least 5 comparative adjectives and 2 superlative adjectives. You can use other adjectives too.

Topic 1: Sports

examples: Kobe Bryant vs. Steph Curry (NBA) / WWF vs. UFC / women's soccer vs. men's soccer

Topic 2: Movies

examples: drama vs. comedy / Batman vs. Superman / watching in a theater vs. watching at home

Topic 3: Shopping

examples: Louis Vuitton vs. Gucci / Honda vs. Toyota / online shopping vs. shopping malls

Sports
It is going without saying,that particually all kinds of sports are useful for our health.But I would like to compare volleyball and yoga,which are very popular in our country.As for me,I like playing volleyball since childhood.My grandfather was my personal coach and  I have never seen a more active person as he.I was very tired after our  training,but it kept me in a good mood.Unfortunately,2 years ago I had to stop playing volleyball.However,I decided to go in for yoga.To my mind,this kind of sports is much easier than volleyball,but maybe it is more interesing,because my new trainer taught me to dance during our breaks.I even would like to mention her beauty:she is very strong and she is the most handsome woman I have ever met.She told me that yoga gives you a lot of energy unlike volleyball,which needs  more effort and person could be much more tired after training.Nevertheless,I consider volleyball the best kind  of sports,as it needs mobility and liveliness which are very useful for such active person as I am.So,for those who like quietness,more comfortable atmosphere  and a pleasant fatigue- yoga is the best variant,as it is lighter than any other sport.And if you are an active person you should try to play volleyball,and I hope that you will like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment