Sunday 27 November 2016

Speed Dating / Corrected version

Have you ever been on the Speed Dating?While you are thinking, I want to tell you about my own experience.
So, once my friend offered me to visit a Speed Dating. Being a good friend I could not refuse. To be honest she kneeled me to go with her. I didn’t like events like that one. I had never been on the parties or nights-in up until then. As for me the best rest is watching favourite movies or TV shows with the family or sitting in a cafe with a friend and drinking coffee and have a heart-to-heart conversation with her. But thanks to my friend I gained an experience.
Well, it was a good sunny day without any cloud in the sky. My friend and I agreed to meet at half past six near the café. I was preparing to the events and then I noticed my favourite dress was dirty. I had a lot of time, so I decided to wash it. After this I was ready to go to the Speed Dating. As I said there was any cloud in the sky, but when I was approaching to the café, the rain started. That’s why I realized it would be the worst day in my life.
The café was bright with blue striped walls and oak floor. The manager was a nice man with a beautiful smile. The  atmosphere was peaceful.
Then the dating started. A man in an expensive suit sat me down. That would be, if he was not a gay. He told me about his ex-boyfriend. It was so strange to hear.
Another boy had unusual smell. At first it seemed to me it was a perfume. But then I understood  he was drunk as a pig. To be honest I prayed the time would come to the end.
And the last boy was a bandit. You can ask me how could I realize it? I saw a gun in the pocket and he behaved sharp. It was my tipping point and I went away. But my friend stayed and she found his future husband on the Speed Dating.

So, as for me, it was a bad experience but I can say with confidence you can find your love on the Speed Dating as my friend did. You need only some patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment