Thursday 24 November 2016

A mystery story

We live in the extraordinary world. Of course, scientists tried to explain some things but there are a lot of strange  events that don`t have logical explanation in our life. For example, my mother watches a TV program “The battle of psychics” and there are many people suffered  from ghost`s activity. To be honest, I thought that everything was lying. Because today a large number of programs are  fantasized for increase spectators. However, I changed my mind after some unusual situation, which happened with me.
         Once upon a time, I stayed at home alone. I always invite my friends and we play games or watch films. Unfortunately, they couldn`t come that evening. So, I decided to watch my favourite TV program “Ukrainian supermodel” and than went to sleep. However, I felt hungry and went to the kitchen. There I noticed a strange symbol which was scratched out on the floor. Actually, I watched a film, where witch wrote different exceptional messages on the floor. I felt so scared. While I was going to the living room I had a feeling someone is coming after me. My heart became to beat faster and I wanted to go away. Thanks God I had found my phone and rang up parents. I hid under the blanket and tried to imagine that I lay on the beach.  Suddenly, I have heard a terrible sound of playing the piano. My body was paralyzed by fear. I didn`t know what to do…
         Fortunately, my parents came home. We went round the house and found a cat in my room. It was sleeping on the piano. Of course, we understood that our cat was doing all that strange things. We still remember this story with laugh.

         To sum it up, I would like to say that we need to look fear in the face. Because if I went to my room and checked it I would not disturb my parents. Maybe, everyone of us has own ghost at home but it doesn`t mean that every strange sound is made by witch or wizard. Let`s fight with our fears and believe that all of ghost like Casper from cartoon “Casper the Friendly Ghost” wants just friendship.

2 comments:

  1. I do not believe in ghosts as well. I considered for a moment what would happen if I was afraid of ghosts. Maybe I'll go mad)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! I liked your imcreadible and fantastic story very much! However, you did some mistakes:
    1. THE TV program “The battle of psychics”, U put the becauce U specify the noun with the name of the program;
    2. IMHO it was better to say many people WHO/THAT suffered from ghost`s;
    However, I changed my mind after some unusual situation, which happened with me.
    3. Everything was A LIE (if you mean the noun "брехня");
    4. for increase spectators = 1) for increase OF spectators/ 2)for spectators' increase. We can use the preposition OF between 2 nouns or we can use posessive case of the noun in a plural form;
    5. some unusual situationS (we use plural form wuith some);
    6. However, I changed my mind after some unusual situationS, which HAD happened TO me. a) Past perfect and preposition TO (to happen to somebody/something) are both used;
    7. I watched a film, where witch wrote different exceptional messages on the floor. THE - because we specify some events from peculiar film;
    8. has ITS own ghost, you need to define the pronoun ITS before 'own';
    9.Let`s fight with our fears and believe that all of ghostS (plural form should be used) ARE like Casper from cartoon “Casper the Friendly Ghost” want just friendship.

    ReplyDelete