Tuesday 22 November 2016

Coursera Week 2

Type your 10 sentences here. (4 sentences with adjective clauses that have subject pronouns; 4 sentences that have object pronouns; 2 sentences that have adjective clauses with the possessive pronoun) Be sure to number them. Use correct capital letters and punctuation.
1)She decided to read the book I advised her
2)There were so many tasty dishes which she cooked with love
3)I gave him a special present that I bought in Paris
4)We saw a lot of pictures in the gallery which was situated near the local park
5)The blue umbrella which Jane had looked very similar to mine

1)I want a butler who likes children
2)A girl that gave him a lot of useful pieces of advice was my sister
3)She loved a  man who was married
4)You are the only person whom I can tell whatever I want

1)Her ex-boyfriend was the guy whose humor was full of blue jokes
2)Tom's mother is a famous doctor whose medical treatments are popular all over the world

No comments:

Post a Comment