Sunday 27 November 2016

Speed dating - 2
Okay, can I tell you about my speed dating experience? Well, honestly I had been thinking, that it isn't a right way for looking for a romantic partner. But some months ago my best friend assured me to try it at least one time. I didn't have optimistic mood and was not confident, but I decided to do it really at least one time. So, we went to a nice night cafe, where were a lot of different boys. Honestly, at the first sight I couldn't find at least a handsome one. There were ugly guys and men. I saw only desire to drink alcohol in their eyes. It seemed, that nobody wanted to have a really serious relationship. That night I met a lot of boys, but only three were not so bad. The first boy explained me, that he wanted to become a businessman and to have a loving family, but now he is just a gardener in the central park. The second man was really handsome and attentive to me, but I think he wasn't sincere that night. In a nutshell, the third man was also attentive and skillful in talking with girls. So, it is obviously, that he had a lot of passionate phrases for every girl. Of course, it was nice, but also not sincerely. So, I made decision, that speed dating isn't for me. Anyway, I am sure, that speed dating is a bad idea? From my point of view, it isn't right way to find the best romantic partner or a man for the life. Spending time very well and with attractions is the motto of it. It is better to go to speed dating for having an interesting conversation, developing communicative skills and making new friends, maybe. In general, the fate will find you, when you aren't looking for it, anyway...!

No comments:

Post a Comment