Saturday 26 November 2016

Speed dating with some corrections

Love is an amazing feeling that makes people happy. Every meeting with person with whom you fall in love gives you a lot of energy and inspiration for new business. In my imagination love is connected with some words from the song “I believe I can fly I believe I can touch the sky”. So, to feel this incredible emotion I went to the speed dating. My friend found the advertisement in the Internet and offered me to go with her. I thought “ why not?” We live just once.
I wore my favourite  black dress. However, I was a little bit scared. My first partner was really handsome and talkative. He told me about his job. Actually, he works as a model and he likes to be in the high light. He was talking about this all the time. Can you believe it? Yes, it was terrible! Thank God after 10 minutes my partner was changed.
The next guy was really amazing. I can say, that he was almost my ideal. He was tall and thin. I adore tall boys. He had tanned skin. His eyes were hazel.  However, light was not so bright in the café and he looked like a demon with mystery dark eyes. Luckily, he hadn`t moustache because I hate it. In fact, the main reason why I liked him is that we quickly found common ground. I noticed, that we have one point of view about some things. And a very important thing for me is that he has a good sense of humor. His story about younger sister made me laughing while I felt pain in my stomach. With him I put my heart at rest.  However, we had just 10 minutes and our time was over. I didn`t want to say him “goodbye”. Maybe he read my thoughts but he offered to go away from the café and walk together.
I came home at midnight. My heart was leaping. That's how our love story began.


Considering all things I would like to say if you try something new you can get a lot of positive emotions or even find true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment