Tuesday 22 November 2016

Introduction | Week 1 | Some information about me

Answer the following questions.
  1. What is your name?
  2. Where are you from?
  3. Did you take the first course in this specialization?
  4. What's your favorite movie? Why?
  5. What's your favorite animal? Why?
Hello , my dear group mates 
1. My name is Aliona Kovalenko ;
2.I am a Ukrainian. I was born in Bilopillia. It is a small city in north-eastern Ukraine ;
3.I have already completed the course " Tricky English Grammar " with the result 99% out of 100 %. It was very useful and interesting .I improved my grammar and enriched my vocabulary by new words. So ,I recommend you this course, if you have not already taken it;
4.My favourite movie is Jurassic Park. This American science-fiction adventure film has very interesting plot and rich in breathtaking moments. By the way, I have already watched Jurassic Park several times , but I do enjoy watching this movie each time . I think , that it is the main feature of a good movie , when you can watch it several times , but it remains your favourite;
5. Cats are my favourite animals. They are very smart ,kind and courageous pets.The British Shorthair cat is my favourite breed. It is so pleasure to caress their plush blue-grey coat. Unfortunately, I have never had any pets, but I believe, that my dreams will come true in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment