Saturday 19 November 2016

Coursera. Week 1. Online Shopping vs. Shopping Malls

I like shopping and I'm very glad that there are many different ways to do it nowadays. Two the most popular of them are online shopping and shopping malls. As for me, I prefer online shopping. Firstly, it's cheaper way and you can spend less time than during the shopping malls. In addition, there are more selection of clothing and it even mentions which of the clothes is the newest ones. Besides, another thing that is the most important for me - you should not stand even in the smallest queue. I hate the queue. Nevertheless, there are some disadvantages. For examples, if you have a shopping malls, you can try on any thing and see what of them suits you better.  And the last one -  having online shopping you can't trust your sellers completely, it's always a small risk for you. But, fortunatelly, all my online shopping has a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment