Saturday 19 November 2016

Coursera Week 2 :)

Type your 10 sentences here. (4 sentences with adjective clauses that have subject pronouns; 4 sentences that have object pronouns; 2 sentences that have adjective clauses with the possessive pronoun) Be sure to number them. Use correct capital letters and punctuation.
1. This is the dress which I have chosen.
2. I've lost my pen that I bought in Greece.
3. Are you satisfied with the answer you have been given?
4. I have never eaten the cake that you've just baked.

1. You are the person whom I can trust.
2. He is an old man who is still studying.
3. Stella saw a woman that sold Christmas presents.
4. I met a guy who took my breath away.

1. I have a friend whose paintings are well-known all over Ukraine.
2. My mom is the woman whose principles are undeniable.

No comments:

Post a Comment