Sunday 20 November 2016

Reflection

To begin with,I'd like to mention,how English is important for me.I started to learn English at primary school and it immediately won my love and appreciation.Now I am a first-year student and I hope to become a professional translater.Therefore,I spend a lot of time practicing and trying to improve my skills in the possession of this exciting language.I have already studied at University for 3 months and during this short period of time I learned a lot of new things.
Firstly,our teacher advised us to take the online-course.You can not even imagine how I liked it!Unfortunately,a  computer education is very harmful for my vision,but nevertheless it was worthy of it,as I received a particular certificate that will help me to find a job in the nearest future.
Secondly,I would like to say that every lesson we practice different dialogs and listen to the native speakers.And the more I listen to their speech,the more I understand what they wanted to say.It was a problem for me to do the tasks on listening at school,because sometimes I could not make out a word.But nowadays I occasionally can speak with a special accent,like Englishmen do.
So I can conclude,that Practical Course of English gives me a lot of opportunities to develop my basic knowledge of this widespread language.I hope that in a few years I will speak Engish fluently!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment