Saturday 19 November 2016

Reflection

I always wanted to enter the university and I`m so happy that I have such an opportunity.University can not be compared with school.In school English is just one of the many subjects needed to study, but now it`s the very foundation.
For 2 months I found out a lot for myself.First of all,I didn`t know what is the correct pronunciation and how is important.Now I understand how it`s necessary to correctly pronounce not only the words,but even the sounds.It comes hard for me,but I hope effort will bear fruit.
Secondly,I never had experience of using a blog.I always wanted to have my own blog,but I didn`t know what to write about.It turned out that it`s very interesting and easy.
Want to note that I`m really impressed with the lessons in the computer class.I hope we will have a lot of such lessons.
Besides,I really like that we have a lot of practice in English.That is ,we are constantly talking and learning to formulate our thoughts in English when disscusing a variety of topics.Moreover,I imroved my vocabulary.

No comments:

Post a Comment