Saturday 19 November 2016

Some information about me
Answer the following questions.
  1. What is your name?
  2. Where are you from?
  3. Did you take the first course in this specialization?
  4. What's your favorite movie? Why?
  5. What's your favorite animal? Why?
1)Hi)))My name is Elena,but some people prefer to call me Helen.I like both forms of my name,that's why you can call me whatever you want)
2)I am from Ukraine,I was born there
3)Yes,I have already finished the first course(It was "Tricky English Grammar")I really liked it,because the lessons were very useful for me.To my mind,such online-courses could give everyone the opportunity to improve their skills in basic English
4)I can't say for sure...but maybe it is а well-known and popular film among teenagers ,which is called "17 Again".I am also a great fan of this perfect movie:it gives me a lot of positive emotions.I was hesitated with the answer,because I really admire different films and different genres of films.Therefore,if you are going to watch a movie,you can call me without the slowest hesitation,because I don't care whether it will be comedy or drama.
5)I like birds since childhood and I even have a parrot at home.I admire their marvelous singing and beautiful feathering.I prefer to take photographs of these small inhabitants of the woods and parks while walking.Moreover,almost all birds love and don't afraid of me:)Maybe they think that I am a Cinderella or Snow White?:)What do you think?😆

P.S. I want to share a very interesting comment with you.A girl from other country wrote about different species of parrots which fly freely in her native town)))
Photo of learner Alejandra Gonzalez
Alejandra Gonzalez
NIce to meet you, You'd love to live in my country, parrots here fly freelt everywhere, in the early morning and inthe evening you can see them flying and screaming in the sky!! We have small parakeets, royal parrots (the ones that learn to speak), macaus and a hybrid between macaus and royal parrots we call Macos which are large like a macau and green like a royal parrot, they can also learn to speak! Some people have then in cages, but I rather see them free, flying across the sky, just above my house...

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Helen. Thank you very much for sharing with us comments of your peers. Coursera is really a fascinating place to find friends all around the world. By the way, if you want, you can exchange e-mails with Alejandra, offering her to stay in touch after finishing the course. It's absolutely OK. Take your chance to make friends not only in Ukraine, but abroad. Happy learning:)

    ReplyDelete