Thursday 24 November 2016

«There never was a story of more woe…»?



It was the worst night of my life. I was a stupid teenager who was looking for adventures. So, my groupmates and I decided to sleep over in Stella’s house. We were hot blooded, no doubt.
Firstly, it was decided to watch a movie starring our king Leo DiCaprio. Oh, we were admiring him all the time! I understood how a perfect man had to look like.
There were four of us. And only Stella had a boyfriend. She was head over heels in love, you know. But girls and I didn’t like him at all. Stella was a gorgeous girl with jet-black glossy hair and always bright-painted lips. Besides, she was considered to be very smart and intelligent (a daughter of teachers) and his sweetheart Jack was a well-built man, handsome but really bad-tempered. It is said that good girls love bad boys.
So, we were watching the movie and eating mint popcorn (so yummy!). And then Stella said that she would go out to call her mom who was on vacation. We were just like, «Okay, say hello to Mrs. Smith!». It was a hard school day and we fell asleep.
The next day greeted us with bright sun and there was no cloud in the sky. I looked around: Valery, Sindy… But where was Stella?! She disappeared. We called her mom and she didn’t know anything. Moreover, Stella hadn’t called her that day. What the hell was going on??? We went to the garden and all of us got helpless and scared. JACK WAS KILLED! But there was no Stella! If she killed him, how she could and why?! These questions were permanent in my head.
The police arrived and they discovered the body in the swimming pool. It was quite cold outside and the body was getting blue. I have never seen anything worse. It was Stella. She was dead. She drowned herself having left a note, «I was supposed to be the one, the love of his life! If he can’t be mine, he won’t be anyone’s else».
Let me admit, our beloved movie with Leo DiCaprio was «Romeo + Juliet». Life jokes sometimes, doesn’t it?




1 comment:

  1. Wow, Valeria, your story is really terrible. You know, I'd like it would just an unreal story and nothing more. You've got a very nice imagination and I didn't find any mistake in your tale. So, as Italians are said: Bravissimo!

    ReplyDelete