Saturday 26 November 2016

Speed Dating. The Better Version

 One day my friend and I decided to go to the Speed Dating. We heard about it on the Internet. Everybody praised it, gave  pieces of advice to be sure to go. So, we found some free time for it.
   We were very serious about it.
We chose the best dresses, had our hair done and got our manicure - all for amazing looks.
   On the way I imagined how guy should look like in order to impress me. He must be in suit, with a charming smile, good maners and high-class perfume.
   
When we came on, there was no one like my ideal. But I know one very good  phrase "Don't judge a book by its cover" and I was hoping it would work.
   
On these mini dates I have asked questions that I  have came up previously and some answers pleasantly surprised me. I thought I was just lucky that exactly those people came there that day. Although I haven't met someone special and my friend hasn't too, we don't regret that we have gone there. We familiarized with many interesting and vivid persons. What's more, we comunicate with them so far.
   
This Speed Dating left a lot of good memories of a pleasant atmosphere, easiness and positive emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment