Friday 25 November 2016

Speed dating. Corrections

I have spent a lot of time trying to imagine how I could get on a speed dating.  Thanks to my efforts and imagination I have done it. And now I want to introduce you my story.
I was walking in a town one day, when a terrible rain started. I ran to the nearest café in order to hide from the rain. It turned out that there was a speed dating in this place and they didn’t have enough girls for this event. So workers of this café persuaded me to take part too.
I felt very uncomfortable there. At that time I knew nothing about speed dating. I thought that only people with low self-esteem attend such meetings.
The first boy I have met was a nerd, who kept on telling me about his achievements in physics and maths. At the middle of our communication he asked me some formulas which I didn’t know. Then he said that I was silly and changed partner.
Then I had a conversation with a red-haired boy, who told me about his Irish roots, with a drummer who beat out a rhythm with his fingers and with a boy who had more make-up on his face than I.
The last boy was a football player and I was glad that I finally met someone with same interests. It turned out that he was also a fan of “Shakhtar” and we decided to watch next match together. 

So my first experience of speed-dating was very good. I have understood that there we can meet people with same interests and find new friends.
Thanks for your corrections. Now my text is quite better!

No comments:

Post a Comment