Sunday 20 November 2016

REFLECTION

Time runs very fast. It looks like we entered the university only few weeks ago, but in fact we have already studied for 3 month.
During this time, Practical Course of English was the main subject and I paid a lot of attention to it. At the start my studying was so hard because there were a lot of things I have never done before. But thanks to all of them I feel that I improve my skills.
Firstly, I have begun to read books in English. The fact we should read it was so unexpected for me as I thought that we need a very high level of education for doing such type of tasks. But it turned out that I need to translate only several words on a page. I was so happy as it meant that my vocabulary wasn’t bad.
Secondly, on our lessons I knew about Internet Courses such as “Coursera” where we have opportunity to gain additional knowledge, for example, how to avoid common mistakes or how to use articles or smth else. It is cool that we use an innovational technology in our studying. The fact that we record our tapescripts on video gives us chance to do the task perfectly and to save time for lessons. And now I am not afraid of recording myself any more.
What is more, I like how we train our pronunciation. Short funny dialogs we learn for every lesson are good both for our memory and for developing skills of sounds pronunciation.
In addition, thanks to our main book “Practical English Course” I have learned many new words and how to use them in everyday life.
So I can say that Practical Course of English gives me a lot of opportunities to learn language I want to know perfectly. I know that it works as I feel that my level of English becomes a quite higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment