Wednesday 30 November 2016

Сoursera.Week 2.

My sentences:)
Submitted on November 30, 2016
Type your 10 sentences here. (4 sentences with adjective clauses that have subject pronouns; 4 sentences that have object pronouns; 2 sentences that have adjective clauses with the possessive pronoun) Be sure to number them. Use correct capital letters and punctuation.
1.Kate offered me to watch a film that we saw on the first date.
2. My husband doesn`t eat food that contains a lot of sugar.
3.Eiffel Tower is a place that is associated with romance and love.
4."War and Peace" is a novel that  is regarded as one of the central works of world literature.

5.Erich Maria Remarque is a writer who wrote about the war.
6.My mother is a brilliant housewife who bakes the best apple pie in the world!
7.Alex who visited all countries of Asia and Europe is a traveler.
8.My friend who lives in Italy is very fond of taking photos.

9.Gustav Klimt is an artist whose painting is one of the most expensive in the world.
10.My neighbor is a real tyrant whose wife suffers from constant humiliation.

No comments:

Post a Comment