Sunday 20 November 2016

Reflection

Well, frankly speaking , the level of my knowledge in English hadn`t much improved, comparing with tenth and eleventh school forms, it`s almost the same. But there are some changes in other aspects of my life. Firstly, I have learnt how to refuse friends when they call me for a walk, because since studying has begun I have no free time. Secondly, I have learnt to orientate in neurotics, because when I don`t have time to do all the tasks I start to be nervous, and I was little shocked, when in one month of studying, my eye began to twitch and in one more month the second eye started to twitch too. Thirdly, I have learnt how to screw up eyes to read the text normally, because the eyesight really deteriorated. And the last but not the least thing, I have learnt how to get enough sleep by sleeping for three hours during the night. So, it`s black humor, but we all know that there is a part of truth in every joke.

4 comments:

  1. Ira,you have done very interesting work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow:))Ira,your story is very interesting and I really agree with you in some ways))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! I think it is the best reflection!

    ReplyDelete