Wednesday 16 November 2016

Speed dating

Well, it`s little bit hard hard for me to describe such situation , not because I have lack of imagination , no, it`s good enough, but  I`m just very emotional and I need to feel this event, to live it. For me it`s easier to tell about the people`s experience, which met me there. Because the first impression about me is that I`m  smiling girl  and possitive in most situations. Some people like it but others can become embaressed because of such thing. But mostly people like it. Well, I can talk almost about everything even if I`m not very competent  in some issues. I simply need to ask right questions and if interlocutor is interested in that theme we will have a nice conversation. So, I can say, that it can be a great experience for me. Because during such conversations I can get to know people : by their speech and gestures I can understand is this person similar to me in such things like character or temperament , from the themes we have discussed I would make an consequence do we have anything in common and is it necessary to continue our communication.

3 comments:

  1. Well done, Ira! But don't you think that you've missed a few articles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. "Well, it`s little bit hard hard for me to describe such situation". There is a misprint "hard hard". Besides "such A situation".
    2. Attention to articles: "I`m A smiling girl", "make a cosequence", "an interlocutor", "such a thing".
    3. Spelling : embarAssed

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete