Sunday 27 November 2016

What a terrible invention – speed dating! Version 2.0

What a terrible invention – speed dating! I haven’t tried anything worse, I swear.

Okay, I knew it would be a stupid idea but my friend totally insisted on going.

Firstly, the bar was looking like a barn! Can you imagine that? I was afraid of mice who could suddenly appear. I was disappointed and unmoved. Then the first man came. I’m quite a proud person, you know, but that man was too modest, shy and too young. He was literally a teenager who had wet behind the ears. I really wanted to laugh and cry at the same time or even run away. The next one seemed to be quite merry and witty but then I heard his blue jokes and was just like, «Oh my God!». It was definitely annoying and wicked. Are you ready for the third man? Okay, he was a redneck, without exaggeration. So, I lost my mood. Then I got to know the fourth one who was so lighthearted that cared only about his new BMW. I thought that he didn’t need a girl at all. The car was above everything… And the last one was such a heartthrob! But I was not supposed to be the tenth girl or one of the crowd. So, I went out really upset.

Dear girls, I don’t recommend such dates. Even if you have a huge desire to find your real love, you should not search. Your heart will do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment