Sunday 20 November 2016

Reflection

I didn`t notice how quickly passed these  two months. Sometimes I had terrible days and gave up. However, when I came home and played the guitar my inspiration for business came back. I couldn’t imagine that studying at the university will be so hard but “nothing is impossible for a willing heart”. That`s why I would like to tell you about my achievements.
First of all, we have done a lot of exercises using different tenses. To be honest, I made some mistakes writing essay but now I can quickly choose correct variant of writing or translating sentence. Secondly, I have learnt many new words. I can easily describe someone`s appearance paying attention to details. In addition, we were training to describe different kinds of houses. On my mind, it will help me in my future job. And the last thing I would like to mention that  I have learnt a large number of dialogues. Actually, I didn`t imagine how many mistakes I made. Thanks for these dialogues I understood how correctly pronounce some words.

To sum it up, I want to say that  I have become close to my dream to work as interpreter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment