Saturday 26 November 2016

Week 3)))


Отправлено 26 ноября 2016 г.
Type your 9 sentences here. (3 sentences with adjective clauses that have prepositions; 3 sentences with adjective clauses that have "where"; 3 sentences with adjective clauses that have "when") Be sure to number them. Use correct capital letters and punctuation.
1)Tom is a boy whom I would like to call on
2)This pretty woman was the only one he looked at
3)I called my best friend that I sent the email to

1)This park is a place where I met my future husband 
2)I visited a lot different countries where I bought some souvenirs for my relatives
3)Let's go to the supermarket where we will find a lot of healthy products

1)I still remember the day when he offered me his hand and heart
2)My Birthday is a special day when all my friends and close people are assembled
3)It is very difficult to concentrate when someone makes a noise

No comments:

Post a Comment