Wednesday 16 November 2016

My Speed Dating Experience

I like visit new interesting places because you never know what`s waiting for you there.So, when I found out about speed dating in our city I decided to go there.I was hoping I`ll get lucky and meet some nice people.
Of course, I wore a beautiful dress and got a make up.I was a little worried when I came in to the cafe, but I immediately calmed down after a pleasant smile of the administrator.
My first partner was handsome and clever, but he hadn`t sense of humor.These 10 minutes were a bit boring for me. Although, in general, he is a good person.My second partner was cheerful, sure and broad-minded man.He told me a lot of interesting things and invited for a walk.I couldn`t refuse him.
Maybe, speed dating isn`t the best way to search love, but one of the possible options
.

5 comments:

  1. Great job, your story is so interesting!
    But there is a mistake: in the sentence 'I like visit new interesting places' you need to put 'to' after 'like' or just say 'like visiting'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your story is really nice))However, I think that will be better if we change sentence "I was a little worried when I came in to the cafe, but I immediately calmed down after a pleasant smile of the administrator." like this "I was a little worried when I came in to the cafe, but I immediately calmed down after I had seen a pleasant smile of the administrator."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kate! You've written an awesome story.
    As for me,it would be better to use the Gerund in the first sentence. Some verbs demand only it.
    And what about your real life? Do you want to try this kind of dates?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your story is nice and quite informative, good job! But, however, there are some mistakes. In the first sentence after the verb "like" you should have used gerund (visiting), in the forth sentence it's better to say "put on my make up", "but having seen a pleasant smile of the administrator I suddenly calmed down" (sequence of tenses in the fifth sentence), as the action took place in the past, it's better to say "that 10 minutes", "he was a good person". "My second partner was sure" (you mean "confident")?

    ReplyDelete