Sunday 20 November 2016

Reflection

It goes without saying, English is one of the main languages in the world.Every well-educated person should fluently speak English, that`s why I chose this profession.
As for me, to learn foreign languages is very interesting, but it`s hard at the same time.I like most of all, that all our lessons are diverse.Besides, our homework is often a little different from other students tasks.Small funny dialogues perfectly improve my pronunciation, although it`s still far from perfect.The course " Tricky English Grammar" gave a lot of information and helped to improve my grammar skills.Also, I once again convinced that self-education is very useful.Another important thing is vocabulary.I remember a few words on every lessons and as a result I can greatly expanding my vocabulary after a while.One more useful thing is typescripts.Its have a double effect because I improve as my pronunciation as my memory.
I hope, my English become better every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment