Wednesday 23 November 2016

Coursera. Week 3. My work with adjective clauses

Type your 9 sentences here. (3 sentences with adjective clauses that have prepositions; 3 sentences with adjective clauses that have "where"; 3 sentences with adjective clauses that have "when") Be sure to number them. Use correct capital letters and punctuation.
Sentences with adjective clauses that have prepositions:
1) The dream that I had last night was really scary.
2) The monster I saw in that dream was huge.
3) The water I washed my face helped me a bit.
Sentences with adjective clauses that have "where":
1) The place where I dream to celebrate my Birthday is Disneyland.
2) Hamburg is the sity where you can see a lot of bridges.
3) The seaside where I spent my last holidays was the best one.
Sentences with adjective clauses that have "when":
1) I remember the time when I wrote letters to Santa Claus.
2) It was the day when I learned to swim.
3) It was the time when people didn't have computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment