Sunday 20 November 2016

Coursera Week 3 or Who Gave Me This Inspiration?

Type your 9 sentences here. (3 sentences with adjective clauses that have prepositions; 3 sentences with adjective clauses that have "where"; 3 sentences with adjective clauses that have "when") Be sure to number them. Use correct capital letters and punctuation.

1. That guy is the one I always look at.
2. Stella told us about the house we wouldn't be able to come by.
3. He burnt that cosy room I wanted to live in.

1. Every weekend I go to country of indescribable beauty where I want to stay forever.
2. We were swimming in the pond where I saw an ugly frog.
3. Don't visit those places where you were happy with your ex!

1. I'm getting mad when I start thinking about our future exams.
2. I remember the times when you were in love with my classmate.
3. That was the final point when you lost me.

No comments:

Post a Comment