Wednesday 30 November 2016

Coursera/week 2

Type your 10 sentences here. (4 sentences with adjective clauses that have subject pronouns; 4 sentences that have object pronouns; 2 sentences that have adjective clauses with the possessive pronoun) Be sure to number them. Use correct capital letters and punctuation.

1 Do you know whose dog was in our garden yesterday?.
2 This is a woman who has been  living in Russia for 5 years.
3 That is the man whose car has been stolen.
4 I gave him a book that was my favourite one.
5 I bought a house that had blue striped walls.
6 He received the letter that he was waiting for.
7 The bread that is lying on the table is tasty.
8 The boy who gave me the book has gone.
9 I see a boy who is playing tennis.
10 I don’t know who was the boy who did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment