Friday 2 December 2016

One Day From Theo's Life

I have a special day today. In the morning I`ve gone to the school, as usual. Having been in a good mood, I've turned to be the most active pupil. I`m always active, but only in math. Today, fortunately, I've taken a pot luck. After school I play cricket as usual. Today I haven't gone to the stadium. I've told my trainer about it. So everything is OK. I've arrived home, dressed in my favourite shirt, put new shoes and gone to Jake`s place. Yes, today it is his birthday. Frankly speaking. I love this celebration. I cannot say that I like New Year as much as my best friend's birthday. I've really enjoyed it. I'm full of emotions. The party was very-very good. All of the guests know about my problem, so there haven't been any misunderstandings. Furthermore, I've tickled pink when I've seen Jully who is the most beautiful girl in the world. She's sat near me. I've shared with her my piece of birthday cake. Oh, as for the cake! Instead of 10 candles there has been a firework. I've clapped my hands loudliest, I think. After the party Jully has asked me to see her off. Now I`m laying in my bed. Fotrunately, I've already done all my homework on weekends, so I have an oportunity to sleep in. Thanks to God, I haven't lost the chance to live...

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Diana. Thanks for sharing with us your story. It is quite interesting, but it should be corrected thoroughly. When we tell people about something that happened, we use The Past Simple Tense, but not The Present Perfect Tense. Rewrite your story please, paying attention to grammar. Waiting for better version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, but in fact I've written that Theo described his day at night. So events happened on the same day...

      Delete