Tuesday 27 December 2016

Coursera-week 3

Type your 9 sentences here. (3 sentences with adjective clauses that have prepositions; 3 sentences with adjective clauses that have "where"; 3 sentences with adjective clauses that have "when") Be sure to number them. Use correct capital letters and punctuation. 

1) Empty-nester couple, whom I talked to three minutes ago, is looking for afordable living. 
2) My new classmate, that I told you about, is terrific wet blanket. 
3) The boy, that you set up flat with, is so cute. 
4)  She has eaten out of house and home boy, who burnt the candle at both ends for her.
5) A bargain basement, where you could buy absolutely everything for New Year party, was closed down yesterday. 
6) And then he went to Mexico, where he had a full house with his book. 
7) The 1960s was the time, when a lot of highrises was built. 
8) Last year, when I bought property in other country, my ex-wife offered me to get our relationship back on the track. What a viper! 
9) The day, when my friend called me a doormat, has changed a lot in my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment