Friday 16 December 2016

Coursera. Week 3

Type your 9 sentences here. (3 sentences with adjective clauses that have prepositions; 3 sentences with adjective clauses that have "where"; 3 sentences with adjective clauses that have "when") Be sure to number them. Use correct capital letters and punctuation.

  1. My mum gave me a present I have always dreamt about.
  2. This is a book that contains recipes from different cuisines.
  3. He worn a suit which he bought last summer.
  4. There is a big park near my house where you can have a lot of fun.
  5. My house is a place where I can feel calm and happy.
  6. I found no money in the place where I have left it.
  7. I wait for day when new season of my favourite film will be shown.
  8. I remember the day when I watched the film "Harry Potter" first time.
  9. 2016 was the year when I graduated from school and entered the university.

No comments:

Post a Comment