Friday 9 December 2016

One day of Theo's life

Hi,Jake!
How are things with you?Its very sad to hear about your bout of bronchitis,but I am sure that you will be better in a few days.
By the way,I would like to tell you about yesterday.As you know,a new psychologist wanted to visit our classes.But instead of giving us a regular test,she offered us to write a composition.Can you guess the topic?Well,I will tell you:we had to write about the job of our dream.At first sight it may seem that I didn't write anything,but you are not right.If I have got a chance to choose any career I'd like,I would choose the career of a doctor.So,I wrote that I would become a children's doctor.I even noticed various methods of treatment and ways how to cure children from pain or even death.
Mrs Gray(that was a name of our psychologist)was delighted with my story and asked me to post it on our class blog.Moreover,she told that she had never heard such stories from narrow-minded people.I was inspired with her words and decided to realize my dream in spite of everything^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment