Friday 16 December 2016

Coursera.Week 4

Type 5 sentences with adjective clauses or appositives that need commas.
1.
Paris, the capital of France, is the most romantic city in the world.
2.Vincent Willem van Gogh,a Dutch Post-Impressionist painter, created about 2,100 artworks, including around 860 oil paintings.
3.Mikhail Bulgakov,a Russian writer, physician and playwright,was a genius personality.
4.Helena Bonham Carter, a British actress,is an eccentric and original woman.
5."Gone with the Wind", a 1939 American epic historical romance film ,is regarded as one of the greatest films of all time.

Then type 5 sentences with adjective clauses or appositives that do not need commas.
1.The cake I baked for my grandmother was strawberry and very delicious.
2.Earrings which gave me my great-grandmother are very expensive and valuable.
3.The party that I'm going to organize for my best friend will be on Saturday.
4.The gift that I have prepared for my boyfriend is really cool.
5.Shoes which I bought in a boutique are bright red.

No comments:

Post a Comment