Monday 12 December 2016

Week-2

Adjactive Caluses
Submitted on December 12, 2016
Type your 10 sentences here. (4 sentences with adjective clauses that have subject pronouns; 4 sentences that have object pronouns; 2 sentences that have adjective clauses with the possessive pronoun) Be sure to number them. Use correct capital letters and punctuation.
To start with, Liana who is my sister have some problems with her English. Liudmula who is her mother is worring about it. Even Oleg who is her father often becomes disappointed because of it too. Only her sister who is a first-year student doesn't see any problems in this situation. Liana is a pupil who works fingers to the bones. So she is improving her English which is really too bad. She will achieve success, I'm sure. By the way I whose English is well enough may help her to do it. In any case, Liana's teacher whom I have spoken to has called my sister an "eager beaver". Liana who reads aproximately 3books every week is worth to get such a kind of a praise. Finally, I wish good luck to everyone who tries to meet a bullish target and I advise them to relax too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment