Friday 9 December 2016

Movies. Week 1

As for me, I like comedies much more than drama. There are some reasons for having my opinion. The most important of them is that comedies are funnier than dramas. Dramas are considered to be more serious. Some people think that dramas give us the most usefullessons. For example the most common is how to act when you have troubles. But my strong opinion is that comedies teach us to look at our life with a grin. To my mind, comedies is more optimistic than a soup opera. To tell you the truth, the most interesting movie I have ever seen is "Christmas Trees" . I am sure it is much better than any kitchen drama. Comedies are easier to enjoy and they have a greater impact on our souis. Finally, we feel happier after seeing comedies. But dramas are rather gloomier.

No comments:

Post a Comment