Wednesday 28 December 2016

Coursera
Week 1
 Hello everyone. My name is Anna, and I am from Ukraine. Honestly, I adore taking different courses in this web-site. There is a real Klondike of knowledge. My first course was advised me by our English teacher. So, now the course about adjective closes is third in my list. Thanks for coursera I have found out a great number of important English rules and tips. What about movies? OK, I like romantic films, funny comedies and documental programs, especially Ukrainian program "In Search of Truth". I love animals, but the most favorite for me are cats. I think everyone likes Coursera. So, have a good day and good time with it!

Week 2
1) There are a lot of tasty candies that are produced in German.
2) The book, that is on the table belongs to me.
3) I like pizza, which is also the favorite of my sister and brother.
4) There are some new models of cars, which are transported from China.
 5) The woman, who lives opposite of my house is my aunt.
6) I don't like like people, who hate animals.
7) Can you see the girl that is staying near a car.
 8) The boy, who forgot shoes, is my little brother.
9) His cousin, whose name I forgot, was a nurse.
10) Don't use any words whose meanings you don't know well.

Week 3
1) This cozy room, is the room I want to live in.
2) Oh, there is a beautiful peach dress in which I want to go to a party.
3) China is one of the biggest countries I want to live in.
4) Did you go to the school, where my friend James goes.
5) The building, where I study is situated on the central street of the city.
 6)The city, where he lives, is the main gathering place for artists.
7) Our granny remembers own young years, when she was very beautiful.
 8) Some billions years ago, when no human was in the Earth, a lot of different dinozaurs existed.
9)The time, when he plays in the scene, is the main part of his life.

Week 4
 5 sentences with adjective clauses or appostives that need commas
1) My friend Tom, who knows all the answers, will pass the Chemistry test tomorrow.
2) My teacher, who was working in Germany, now works at the University.
 3) My favorite book, which was bought on sale-market, has really strange plot. 4) My grandmother, who does not live with me, is 78 years old.
 5) The USA President, BArak Obama, visited a lot of countries providing charity last year.

 5 sentences with adjective clauses or appositives that do not need commas
 1) We will visit a teacher whom I knew many years ago.
 2) The place where I was born is far away.
 3) The holiday when the family gets together are the best.
4) He went to the men's clothing store that is situated in the shopping centre.
5) Some days ago I saw my ex-friend who betrayed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment