Wednesday 7 December 2016

One Day of Theo`s life.

It was 7 am I as usual woke up and smiled.I believed this day should be good.Then I had to put some drops in my eyes and to take the pills.This is the most unpleasant part of my morning, but I`m used to.I had breakfast and happily went to school.My first lesson was a quiz on mathematics.But I didn`t nervous because math is my real love and I`m successful in it.After that I had classes in writing and music.I can`t say that I`m good at music but I just enjoy it.Besides, it`s very important to develop hearing for me.
After school I had two ways of spending time: to help my dad or play with friends.I chose the first.I love my parents very much and know they love me too.At home I had to put some drops in my eyes again.It`s very important for my eyesight and I can`t ignore this.I started to help my father to make repairs in the house.I like when we are doing something together, he teaches me and explain a lot of new things.Then I helped mother to cook supper.She was satisfied with my help.In the evening we had a great family supper.
I liked this day.Maybe, for somebody it was typical and uninteresting day, but not for me.I love and appreciate my family.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Kate) I feel the atmospere of warm family relations. Maybe you miss your parents?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your nice story, you did really great job)) But unfortunately not without the mistakes(( For example in first sentance it`s better to say "as usually" instead of "usual", in last sentance of the first paragraph it`s better to say "it`s very important for me to develop hearing", also "I can`t ignore it" but not "this", it`s also better not to use Present Continous, and you missed some endings in some verbs.

    ReplyDelete