Monday 26 December 2016

Coursera- week 2

Type your 10 sentences here. (4 sentences with adjective clauses that have subject pronouns; 4 sentences that have object pronouns; 2 sentences that have adjective clauses with the possessive pronoun) Be sure to number them. Use correct capital letters and punctuation. 

1) I have painted the girl, who was my classmate. 
2) I told him about the exellent movie, which I saw yesterday. 
3) I don't like people, that give a cold shoulder to newcomers. 
4) My mom applaud moves of my sister, that burn the candle at both ends to gain a diploma with honours, but i don't think, that this degree will make her happier. 
5) My classmate, who always toe the line, is so boring! 
6) Purposeful people, who fight tooth and nails for any opportunity to develope themselves, is my favourite type of people. 
7) Book about young wizzard Harry, who have big heart of gold, brought the house down. 
8) An enterprise, whose shares seemed soblue-chip, was shuttered yesterday because of currency crash. 
9) People, whose old saws is always appropriate, are called quickwitted.
10)The book,which i have taken turned out not iteresting

No comments:

Post a Comment