Saturday 10 December 2016

Coursera. Week 1. Where is it better to watch films?

I am going  to compare watching movies at home and in a theatre. 
As for me watching films is the best way of entertainment and I prefer watching films at home to watching them in a theater. The most important reason for me is that at home you can choose a film by yourself. You don't need to wait for a time when a film of your interests will be shown in a cinema. The next reason is that watching movies at home is free of charge, while ticket prices at a cinema are high. What is more, at weekends tickets are more expensive than at weekdays when I don't have free time for watching films. One more disadvantage of theaters is that they are noisier than my home. People are tend to discuss a play of actors or visual effects so it become more problematic to center around a film. Also watching movies at home is more convinient as you can lie up and eat any food you want.
However, I agree that a video quality in cinemas is better than online.

No comments:

Post a Comment