Friday 16 December 2016

Adjectives and Adjective Clauses. Week 2

Type your 10 sentences here. (4 sentences with adjective clauses that have subject pronouns; 4 sentences that have object pronouns; 2 sentences that have adjective clauses with the possessive pronoun) Be sure to number them. Use correct capital letters and punctuation.
1)Yesterday I met the man, who was my English teacher two years ago.
2) I told him about the book, that I have read two days ago.
3) Ukraine is a beautiful country, which is situated in the East Europe.
4) Taras Shevchenko is a foremost Ukraine author, who became a symbol of my country.
5) The boy, who sleep dressed in a stripped pajama, is a main character of my favourite book.
6) The cookery book, that my mother presented me, is very useful.
7) An young man, that passed us, seemed as my favourite actor.
8) The film, which you reccomended me, is awful!
9) The neighbor, whose dog always barked at me, turned to other town.
10) A boy, whose parents work with my father, is my classmate.

No comments:

Post a Comment