Wednesday 7 December 2016

One day of Theo's life.

The day began as usual. I woke up in the early morning, brushed my teeth and went down for breakfast. I went into the courtyard to take the bike and met my neighbor Mrs. Finch. She called Good morning, Theo! I'm here, on the right». Mrs. Finch is a wonderful woman, but she is so old and still can`t understand that I'm not totally blind.
I was riding a bike and enjoyed good weather. I felt  the sun's rays on my skin and the wind in my hair. I love the wind. It can`t be seen ,but can be felt. And most importantly, it is with all the people and not only with me and my eyes.
I went into the gym and walked over to the group.  James greeted me and told about an incredible event. There was a girl in the group. Previously, there were only boys. Other guys told that her name is Alexandra and she is 9 years old. Our teacher came in and began training . I stood up on my place and suddenly heard a voice : «Hi, I stand next to you, okay?» .I realized that it was a girlish voice, the most beautiful in the world.
Training was over and I went to the locker room. I groped for my backpack and went to take a bike. Next to my bike was another. It was so bright and rainbow that even I could see him. Beside him stood Alexandra. « Weather is wonderful ,isn`t it  ? The best time for a walk in the park»-she said.
We went to the park and settled on the grass. Alexandra told me that when she was 5 years old, she had an accident together with her parents,where she received severe injury. She had an operation on her eyes 2 years ago, but it did not help. I was impressed that in spite of all this, she was so optimistic and cheerful. And most importantly, she was self-assured.
For the first time I met someone who fully understood me. I have a best friend Jack, but he never saw the world through my eyes. I was really happy and we laughed when
Alexandra told that once she could not distinguish her dog and brought home a pariah-dog.

At home, I thought about Alexandra and her words: «Despite everything,life is a wonderful thing, Theo».

2 comments:

  1. Story is really optimistic, I appreciated it! Do you remember the phrase: "If you meet a person who can fullyunderstand you, you'll marry her")))

    ReplyDelete
  2. it'so cute story) But I found some mistakes. Corrected text I'll separately post.

    ReplyDelete