Tuesday 13 December 2016

Coursera. Week #2

Type your 10 sentences here. (4 sentences with adjective clauses that have subject pronouns; 4 sentences that have object pronouns; 2 sentences that have adjective clauses with the possessive pronoun) Be sure to number them. Use correct capital letters and punctuation.

  1. A girl who won a first prize in this competition is my neighbour.
  2. Nick said me that man who was sitting next to Harry was his brother.
  3. My mum is a person, who always keeps our house clean.
  4. A boy who delivers pizza is a member of tennis club too.
  5. I received a letter that I have been waiting for 2 month.
  6. I don't like books which contain a lot of science facts.
  7. A dress that I wanted to buy was too expensive for me.
  8. It's a pity, he presented me flowers which I don't like most of all.
  9. An author whose books I adore is deaf and dumb.
  10. A psychologist whom I told all my fears helped me to deal with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment