Wednesday 7 December 2016

One Day Of Teo`s Life

When I woke up, thanks to that annoying alarm clock, it had already been light. As I`ve heard mom was cooking breakfast, so I washed, brushed my teeth, & joined her to help something. Then all together we had breakfast. After breakfast I went to school. It was very light outdoors, I guess the sun was shining, & it was very warm. I liked such weather. At school I met my best friend Jack & we went to the classroom. The first lesson was maths, my favourite, here I felt like fish in water. Our maths teacher was very friendly & really cool man, he didn`t make us write a lot but at his lessons we did many interesting tasks, I liked it very much, because I understood maths & even better than others, & I could do tasks on the same rate with other pupils & I was really pleasant because of that fact. But unfortunately, after the maths we had language lesson, there I had to read & write some things it`s not so bad as our teacher, she was still thinking that I needed her help, oh, she had always found me "different & especial from others", because of it I was given different, easier tasks than others did, I`ve never liked it, because I had known that could work as much as other pupils. Finally, the lesson was over. Jack & me went to have a lunch; he asked me for help, because he had some problems with maths tasks. So, we discussed it & then went to the last lesson. It was physical training. There I met my cricket team & we had very great game, & a lot of fun. After the lessons I went home to have dinner & rest a bit. Then I did my homework for tomorrow. Little later dad asked me to help him finish the repair in the hall. It took some time to gather all the rubbish & help dad to clean the walls. In the evening together  with Jack we were riding by bicycles through the streets. We also went to the park, there we met other friends, we had a lot of fun: we played some games there on the attractions, also ate a lot of sweets, mmmm like them very much. It was very nice day, full of fun & positive emotions, thanks to my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment