Wednesday 7 December 2016

One Day of Theo's Life



Hello, dad!
I’m writing to you from our computer class. Thank you for sending me to this boarding school for a couple weeks. It is absolutely amazing! People treat me like I’m an ordinary pupil. You know that I can’t stand the ones with bleeding hearts!
By the way, let me tell you about yesterday. It was a marvelous day, marvelous, daddy! Our teacher asked us to draw A DREAM! He was very attentive like a psychologist. So, I drew the seaside at its best like my soul had seen it and mom had described it. I realized that the biggest happiness was about seeing ordinary things! Some people took for granted them but I didn’t. It could be a real miracle for me. The teacher said that my work had been the best, although all of them had impressed. John, my nearest friend here, said that he would like to enjoy sunsets and dawns because he liked the way poets wrote about them. Every dream was worth living for, wasn’t it? Indeed, dad, I met a fantastic girl here!!! Mom had said once that people felt in love. Was it that feeling? I didn’t know. Her name was Alice (literally like that well-known song). She was very generous, gentle and cheerful. I couldn’t see her smile clearly but I knew it was the best smile in the whole Universe! She became my loyal friend and said that we would keep in touch after finishing this awesome school…


2 comments:

  1. Frankly speaking, I expected you to write a story like this) Valeria, you have your own style of writing, as I see) It's great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear! One's own style sounds great :)

      Delete