Friday 18 November 2016

Reflection

  I'd like to tell you about the latest events that happened in my life. Frankly speaking, my life completely changed not long ago. A new chapter in my life began.
  I entered the Institute and I'm training to be an interpreter. And it is not surprising that English plays a big role in my life for now. My english skills improves day by day and I already can make a boast of some my results.
  The main and the most important change is having  the opportunity to speak English. And I take pains to capitalize it to the full extent. Before, I have never spoken English, even at school at lessons of a foreign language. So it's absolutely new experience for me.
  Of course, I only start to cultivate its skills. I should work a lot on my pronunciation, intonation and the other essential details. It's still difficult for me a bit. But it's okay. I believe that it will be easier with time and I'll start to make fewer mistakes and speak more confidently.
  At all, speaking another language is so unusual and new feeling personally for me. Half a year ago I didn't even try to speak English because I thought I was not able to do it. But now, when this language is an integral part of my life, I just should learn to speak English.
  Finally, I made it aim and I am on the highroad to success.

No comments:

Post a Comment