Saturday 19 November 2016

Reflection

  Hi, I'm going to tell you about my skills, which I have already received for the last few months. When I was a schoolgirl I could not imagine that studing at university may be both useful and interesting.                                                                                                               Fist of all, I like that we read books, it helps to understand unadapted text and it increases the vocabulary. I must admit I don’t afraid of camera anymore, thanks to the topics, whitch we record on a video. As well, our short dialogues improve my memory, help to pronounce words and sounds correctly. Voznaya and Murphy helped me to gain new knowledge about grammar and Chernovaty gave me restless nights and I become tell apart the folding door from the French one. And I can not leave out in the cold Coursera. Now I know about the existence of free online courses which will help in learning English.                              Thanks to all that I have learned to understand native speakers. So, now I can watch my favorite movies in the original language.

No comments:

Post a Comment