Saturday 26 November 2016

The right version of 'speed dating'

When I entered the bar, I felt a little uncomfortable, because everyone was talking to each other, and I didn`t know anyone. By switching tables, I met a lot of different people. Some of them were quite strange such as a rude muscular man or a fat man, who wanted something from me. The others were a typical intelligent men, who asked questions to know me better and we did not get bored. I didn`t meet some special man, who I would fall in love with at once, but they all were very nice.
In general, I enjoyed myself at that bar, it was pretty interesting experience. I guess speed-dating is an interesting and fun thing, because you can meet a lot of different people and sometimes men and women can even find their love there! I think I`ll give myself another try one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment