Sunday 27 November 2016

Speed Dating | Correction

  Speed dating is the thing I have never tried. But I think it would be a great adventure for me. If I go out on a date , I will wear a fashionable dress , a necklace and earrings. I believe,that if you wear something elegant , you will naturally feel more confident .
   How will I feel when arrive at the bar? I am a shy person, so I think I will feel uncomfortable and nervous in the situation,when a dozen of strangers look a little reproachfully at you.
   Well , then I will take a seat and will be looking for the first boy. My first conversation will be strained and incredulous , because I will be shocked by new experience. But after the first few rounds, I will be more talkative and I will just enjoy my dating. Nevertheless , good manners and modesty are the important things of successful dating. I am not going to share my secrets or to pretend that I am a sweet girl. "Just be yourself!" will be the motto of my dating.

No comments:

Post a Comment