Monday 21 November 2016

Coursera Week 4

I don't know why but I've enjoyed this course so much!!!
Type 5 sentences with adjective clauses or appositives that need commas.
Then type 5 sentences with adjective clauses or appositives that do not need commas.
Remember commas are needed when the information is additional and not necessary. Commas are not needed when the information is necessary in the sentence.
1. Taras Schevchenko, who was a member of the secret brotherhood, created an enormous heritage.
2. "Gone with the Wind", which was a novel written by Margaret Mitchell, is the book I've read with catching breath.
3. The BBC, which is a British public service broadcaster, is well-known all over the world.
4. The Sumy State University, which is the university I've entered recently, welcomes international students.
5. Pretty Little Liars, which is an American TV-Show, is the one I tell everyone about.

1. The girl who is sitting next to him inspires me so much.
2. The ring that she is wearing is really amazing!
3. James who has been at the party is my neighbour.
4. I have never heard of the problem of generation "gap" which everyone is discussing.
5. The dress which she is buying is marvellous!

No comments:

Post a Comment