Wednesday 16 November 2016

Reflection

To start with, I`ve coma across blogs only in films. It seemed to be something unusual for me. But now I`m an active blogger, you see. Besides this site is a great tool which helps to cooperate together with my groupmates. Furthermore, I appreciate this transparance. You have an opportunity to see how your fellow did any task and, if you have a desire, compare it with yours. So there are no questions "why". Frankly speaking, I like the idea of recording and posting tapes. On the other hand, you may imagine yourself as a teacher: chek students` works and leave comments. Finally, this blog has a home atmospere. Only your teacher and groupmatess have acccess to it. To cut a long story short, "First steps" resembles a bank of ideas. It`s quite intersting!

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you! The idea of creating a blog of our group is wonderful.It is like another world, where we share experience with each other.

    ReplyDelete